Websites for Healthcare Services
Our Web design health care services includes Health Centers, Individual Practitioners and Health Organizations.
First, our websites are custom built with WordPress and are mobile friendly. Design can have a big impact on building trust and retaining clients. With over thirty years of design experience, we pay attention to details and take pride in the design process.
Next, through competitive and keyword research and analysis, we work with you to discover the best content development for your target audience. We're experts is organic search and design your website to maximize targeted organic traffic to your site.
Additionally, we strive to make the process easy for you. We know you're busy. It's our job to leads you efficiently through the process. Our "done for you" approach is designed to make the process on your end as seamless as possible.
NIMAA is a new website introducing a new training program for the National Institute of Medical Assistants Advancement. The site design included creating an identity for the program and building a new website that could be easily managed by the in-house staff.
The Weitzman Institute manages a PainNET which is a national program for health professionals. PainNET is a Drupal site that needed a new design. We created a new design for the website and created custom templates and modifications to the existing website.
The Weitzman Institute hired us to create a new design for their online learning program build in Moodle.
Our "done for you" Approach.
We build a solid foundation providing a long term profit center for your business.
- Understand our client's business and audience
- Provide excellent graphic design and branding solutions
- Custom design every websites using user-friendly WordPress CMS
- Make every website Mobile Friendly
- Employ proven Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices
- Develop effect Call to Action to capture visitor contacts
- Work with client to finalize content that attract readers
- Use email automation to bring new prospects through your sales funnel
- Use landing pages designed to capture contact information
- Use Google Analytics to understand your website traffic
- Set up social media channels to you grow your business
- Security and website maintenance